Pothole reporting

Here is a link to an easy-to-fill-out form to report potholes on Spartanburg County roads
Or Call 864-595-5320
For the City:  864-596-3690
Be sure to include your phone # so they can call you when they are repaired. They want to make sure they get them. If a cyclist has been injured because of a pothole, they get to it right away because once the pothole has been reported, the county is liable for accidents and damages.
For state maintained roads, you need to call SCDOT at 587-4725. They can also help you determine who owns the road.  Online link: