Join the Freewheelers today and your membership will be good through the end of December of 2017! By joining the Freewheelers you help support bicycle advocacy in the Spartanburg area. Membership also provides members opportunities to network with other cyclists through the online message board for rides and events.
New this year, club membership will no longer be a requirement to participate in the Assault on Mt. Mitchell. Those who do join / re-new club their membership will receive a $10.00 discount on the Assault on Mt. Mitchell registration.
Benefits and examples of what we do:
- The Freewheelers offer a challenging and extensive ride calendar for the beginner as well as the seasoned rider
- Monthly Club meetings providing informative topics for bicyclists
- Support for the Palmetto Cycling Coalition
- Supplemental accident medical insurance on all posted Club rides
- Annual Spartanburg Criterium racing sponsorship
- Bearden Josey women’s racing team support
- Spinx Masters racing team support
- SAG support for local rides
- Tour de Paws Insurance
- Assault on Mount Mitchell training rides.